Inside the Complete Basic to Intermediate - Vol. 1 to Vol. 11
Volume 1 : Introduction to Modern Arnis
- Proper Grip
- Courtesy bow
- Twelve Striking Techniques
- Twelve Striking Zones
- Proper way of doing striking and thrusting
- Improper way of doing striking and thrusting
- Twelve striking with leg movement
- Twelve Striking techniques return to back stance after each strike
- Six by six Twelve striking techniques
And much more
Volume 2: Two Stick Twirling and Two Stick Coordinated Striking
- Proper ways of doing two stick twirling
- Cane twisting side by side
- Circular motion side by side
- Cane twisting X movement
- Cane thrusting side by side
- Abanico X movement
- Double abanico striking inside
- Striking up and down
- Double stick striking on the inside
- Continues twirling forward and much more....
Volume 3: Two Stick Striking, Blocking, Parrying, and Two Stick Disarming
- Blocking with single counter.
- Tulak paiwas with double counter.
- Stationary two stick twelve striking.
- One Stick Tulak Paiwas with single counter.
- Two Stick Disarming Vs. One Stick and much more !!!
Volume 4: One Stick Advance Striking, and Advance Blocking
- Six advance strike zones
- Stationary six advance striking
- Stationary continues six advance striking
- Blocking with brace
- Malayuan blocking
- Malapitan blocking
- Dikitan blocking
- Stationary six advance blocking
- Advance blocking with V leg Switching
- Drills in malapitan blocking and much more !!!
Volume 5: Figure 8 and Reverse Figure 8
- Introduction to figure 8
- Proper way of doing figure 8
- Malapitan figure 8
- Malayuan figure 8
- Improper way of doing figure 8
- Malayuan half figure 8
- Complete figure 8
- Continues Figure 8
- Malapitan Continues Figure 8 with V leg Switching
- Drills in figure 8 and much more
Volume 6: Classical Abanico and Pilantik
- Introduction to classical abaniko
- 3 types of abaniko
- Proper way of doing the three abaniko
- Drills in malayuan abaniko
- Introduction to pilantik
- Proper way of doing pilantik
- Drills in pilantik
- Application of pilantik
- Disarming, locking and take down and much more !!!
Volume 7: Double Sero and Sungketi
- Introduction to sungkiti
- Target area's of sungkiti
- Vertical, horizontal sungkiti
- Drills in sungkiti
- Application for sungkiti
- Introduction to double zero
- Types of double sero
- Proper way of doing double sero
- Center double sero
- Application of double sero and much more !!!
Volume 8: Espada Y Daga
- Advance espada y daga striking
- Stationary forward stance advance espada y daga striking
- 6 advance espada y daga striking with thrusting of daga
- Advance espada y daga blocking with stick and dagger
- Tulak paiwas parrying and espada y daga
- Blocking tulak paiwas with thrusting of daga and stick and much more !!!
Volume 9: One Stick Disarming and Counter Disarming
- Insideward twisting
- Snake circle
- One arm circle
- Wrist strike
- Downward push
- Armpit lock
- Shoulder lock with arm bar
- Down upward twisting
- Random Disarming techniques
- Random counter disarming techniques and much more !!!
Volume 10: Doblete, Triplete, and Banda Y Banda
- Introduction to doblete
- Stationary forward stance downward doblet
- Application of doblete
- First drill in doblete
- Introduction to triplete
- Application of triplete
- Drills in triplete
- Introduction to banda y banda
- Types of banda y banda
- Drills in banda y banda and much more !!!
Volume 11: Crosada, Palis - Palis and Baba Taas
- Introduction to krosada
- Drills in krosada
- Krosada, disarming and take down
- Introduction to Palis Palis
- Introduction to Baba Taas
- Palis Palis disarming and take down and much more !!!